We are looking for a strong candidate who can manage exceptional stewardship of supporters, care of fundraisers and provide consistent operational and administrative support to the fundraising team.
The Supporter Care Administrator will work with the RSF team, our fundraisers, ambassadors, and suppliers and will fulfil an integral role in the day-to-day operations of the Foundation.
The Supporter Care (Fundraising) Administrator has several important primary responsibilities. Some of these include:
- Supporter Care: provide support to fundraisers, donors, event attendees and ambassadors
- Coordinating small individual events and experiences for supporters, including fulfilment of auction experiences
- Coordinating and delivering the banking and thanking of donations to the Foundation. This incorporates detailed personal records management, gift administration, liaison with supporters and the RSF Head of Finance and use of the (Salesforce) CRM system
- Salesforce database administrator
- Fundraising Platforms support: provide support where required for the management of the charity’s various digital fundraising platforms including JustGiving, Givergy and GivePenny.
- Support for the Event and Community Manager and Head of Fundraising when required
- Postage and packaging of correspondence including promotional materials, thank you letters and appeals
- Reception support: First responder to incoming enquiries from supporters of all types
- MarComms support: Identify and interview fundraisers for case studies for RSF newsletters and website