Designated Safeguarding Lead (6-month fixed-term contract)
To provide operational leadership for safeguarding across the Ruth Strauss Foundation. To lead the Ruth Strauss Foundation in meeting the requirements of the safeguarding standards and in keeping with legislation, statutory guidance and RSF safeguarding policy. To recognise and champion that all children, young people, and vulnerable adults at risk are entitled to the same protection regardless of age, disability, gender, race, religious belief, sexual orientation, or identity.
- Job Title: Designated Safeguarding Lead (6-month fixed-term Contract)
- Salary: £30k (Pro rata -£16.50 per hour)
- Responsible to: Head of Mission
- Hours per week: 10 hours per week for initial 3 months, hours to be reviewed at 3 mths.
- Location: Home-based with occasional travel to events. RSF office location is Lord’s Cricket Ground,London, NW8